Thursday, September 22, 2011

May

May started out pretty crazy with Finals for Mike. Can I tell you how glad I am that I do not have to take law school finals? I seriously don't know how he does it, he is amazing. I was super busy with Primary because we put on a Talent Show for the entire ward! The amazing women that I work with pulled together a great activity and fun was had by all. We have the best ward that we have ever been in here in Lake Oswego. Mike turned the big 27 on the 10th, right in the middle of finals as usual. After Mike finished his two week long finals, we moved to Eastern Washington for the summer. Mike was working in Yakima and rented a room there during the week and Winston and I stayed with my parents in Kennewick (an hour and a half away) and Mike came to see us on the weekends. It was crazy. When I got there my mom was watching my niece and nephew while my sister and her husband were on a cruise so it was a full house! We were SO sad to leave our friends for the summer but it was bearable because we knew in 3 months we would be coming back!

Lake Oswego's Got Talent!!!!!

Chillin' in the boppy

miraculously not crying in the car seat

my favorite, learning how to laugh!

More Talent show

Win and Will in one of Vals many strollers :) we sure love our cousins

The most hilarious 3 year old I have ever met!

No comments: