Thursday, September 22, 2011

April

In April Winston and I just basically hung out everyday getting to know each other better :) We tried to go on a walk most days to get out of the house but the crazy Oregon weather made that a little hard to do. There was still a lot of crying all night but we learned a few things that helped with that. He loved the running water for a while. Luckily we pay a flat rate for water because we spent hours in the kitchen listening to the water run. Then for a while he loved being swung in his car seat, this one gave me a good work out and also made me crazy but I would swing him in his car seat until he fell asleep at night. The highlight of the month though was going to Utah for Lisa and Benson's graduation. Winston made his first college visit to his future home of BYU :) He loved it and was very well behaved through the ceremony. He loved meeting Aunt Lisa and Uncle Benson. We also happened to be there for his first Easter. We spent Easter in Park City with my family. Sadly Mike had to stay home to get ready for finals. Also sadly after this trip Winston hated his car seat and would cry every time he got in it and this continued until the beginning of August. Have I mentioned he cried a lot? We also started preparing to move for the summer and making arrangements to be gone for the summer.

Playing with cousins, Halle made this "bed" for the baby and insisted he lay there haha

getting sick of his car seat :/

My cutie mom and sister at the resort in Park City

loving him some aunt Bobbie
'nuff said

channeling HP in his lightening bolt outfit with his favorite red headed aunt

channeling Santa
honestly, this face melts my heart
Future missionary? I think so!

meeting Uncle Scott and Aunt Jenna!

No comments: