Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas! We hope you had a fabulous Christmas. This year we went to Kennewick to my mom and dad's house. Almost all of my sisters got to come home, Val and her family were the only ones missing. We were SO sad they couldn't come. We had a lot of fun with my sisters who live far away and we don't get to see that often. We got to have our traditional Christmas Eve Enchiladas that my mom makes and this year they were better than ever. I am seriously craving them right now just thinking about them. Mike's sister Karly even got to come over and spend time with us which we loved! Christmas day we got to watch my niece Halle open presents on the web cam and it was fun to see her so excited about her toys. It made us really miss them! We had a great holiday with our family and are so lucky to live so close by and get to see them so often. I am thankful for my Savior and this season we have to celebrate his birth.

My Sisters and our husbands

My mom and the best sisters in the world

Christmas morning!



No comments: