Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kennewick Shower

So my uh-mazing sisters decided to throw me a semi-surprise baby shower while I was home for Christmas since they won't get to see me again until after I have the baby. They did such a cute job! Bobbie even busted out the sewing machine, Lisa made really cute little party favors for everyone and Brooke made delicious funfetti cupcakes (are there any other kind?). I got a lot of stuff that I needed. I am so blessed to have such supportive family and friends in my life. Mike's aunt a lot of his cousins were able to come too so it was fun to see them and spend some time with them. My two second mothers Vickie and Laurie were there too so I basically couldn't have asked for anything else. I had a lot of fun and was sad to have to go right home to Portland after it was over. Thank you so much ladies, you are the best sister's a girl could ask for and I am so glad I got to spend time with you three! Seriously having all sisters is the best.

Super cute onesie's and tiny socks hanging everywhere

The cute little wagons that Lisa made and the yummy treats

Bobbie even included his name in the decorations

Just trying on his clothes :)

Week 34, the size of a pineapple haha we just happened to have one around

1 comment:

Craig and Crystal said...

Haha! Love that last pic! I would always see that: "The size of a..." I would eye those pineapple or that eggplant at the grocery store, thinking about my baby! LOL!
BTW, I love your name choice! Hope your last weeks are good to you!