Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blessed

We got to bless Winston today. Mike did a great job with the blessing and we had a lot of family come over for it. Winston was a total pro and didn't even fuss. In fact he didn't fuss during the whole sacrament meeting, he was very reverent. His outfit was huge on him, we had one of my mom's friends make it out of my wedding dress and we had it made before he got here and had no idea how big he would be. We also had to bless him this weekend even though he is pretty new since Mike's family decided to come up this week. It was a great day, I am so thankful for Winston, he brings so much happiness and joy into our home. I love being his Mother. I am also so thankful for Mike, he is the best dad and husband to us.

Family of Three :)

Win on his big day

Cousins!

My Uh-Maz-Ing Family

Nana and Papa

1 comment:

Bobbiejane said...

I love it! I wish I could have been there!! He's such a good boy, I can't wait to meet him!!!! And hold his little body!