Sunday, November 28, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like...Thanksgiving?!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We were in Kennewick at my parents house for Thanksgiving and we had such a good time. We left on Tuesday right after my doctor appointment and hit the road at like 2 and didn't get there until about 8:30. So that was kind of a rough start but the rest of the week was great. Even though Brooke and I were the only ones home we still had a very full table. My aunt Maryjane and cousin Zach came from Vancouver and Brooke brought her roommate home with her and a guy in my parents ward came too. It was so fun also because it was so beautiful! There was snow everywhere which is very rare for the Tri-Cities. It was a fun weekend, we worked out everyday, ate and shopped so I couldn't have been happier. I finished getting all the decorations for the baby's room so I am so excited for my mom to come this weekend and help me arrange his room so I can hang his pictures and stuff. I cant wait to go back for Christmas!!!!!!! I am very thankful for many things year, my wonderful, loving, supportive husband who is my very best friend, my little baby boy on the way, my freaking amazing parents and sisters, the gospel and my Savior and basically just my whole life. I really am incredibly blessed and couldn't ask for anything more!
PS these are the only two pictures I took the entire weekend, I am very mad at myself.

29 weeks

Snow at my mom and dads!

2 comments:

Bobbiejane said...

Look at little Homeboy grow in your belly!!!! I can't wait to see him at Christmas!!

Lisa said...

Hey! Our tummys are about the same size...