Monday, November 22, 2010

Its been a while...

Ok so I know its been basically forever since I posted and I will give you a little recap of why:

JUNE- we found out that I am pregnant! And after a few bumps in the beginning, the pregnancy has been going great! We are so excited to be parents in February and to meet our little boy! I am still kind of in shock that I am capable of producing a boy but I am so thankful for him already and so glad I get to be his mom.

JULY- my little sister Bobbie got married! We pretty much spent every weekend of July in Kennewick for wedding stuff. She had a BEAUTIFUL wedding in Idaho on July 24th. Her theme was perfect for her and she pulled everything off with impeccable style as usual. She looked like a movie star and we were so excited we got to be with her on her special day and that she found someone who loves her and adores her the way the rest of us do.

AUGUST - This month was very busy. We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary with a weekend trip to the beach. It was perfect. I have the best husband ever and am so thankful for him. He is going to be such a great dad, I cant wait to see him with our baby. We also went to Kennewick again for Bobbie's reception in Washington. We had so much fun and got to see lots of family and friends.

SEPTEMBER - back so school for both of us. We both started classes again. I took one class over the summer but Mike got a great job working for Clackamas County in their office of County Counsel. It was a really good experience for him and I am so proud of him. It was just for the summer so he is all done now and is almost half way done with law school! We also got to find out on September 23rd that we are having a BOY! My mom came over for the ultrasound and we immediately went shopping :) I was/am in shock but I am so excited. I am having fun putting together his little room and getting everything ready for him.

OCTOBER - October was a little crazy. At the beginning of the month Mike went to Utah for just the weekend for a law conference. He got to stay with Lisa and Benson and see some of our old friends and I was very sad I couldn't go but my wonderful sister-in-law Karly came over for the weekend and kept me company. The reason I couldn't go was because I got to go to New York for a whole week!!!! My mom was going for work and one of my all time besties lives there so I got to stay with her. We had so much fun!! Karly was the best host ever and went to all the sites with me even though she had seen them a million times. It was a great trip and I am so glad I got to go. We went to a play and walked all over Manhattan. It was amazing, I cant wait to go back with Mike and my little mister!

NOVEMBER - This month has been pretty low key. We went to Kennewick to visit my parents. I had a break from Primary since it was Stake Conference so we took full advantage. We just had our program yesterday which couldn't have gone better but it was a lot of freaking work to get to that point. However the kids did great and we had a party after it was over. We get to spend Thanksgiving in Kennewick this week with my parents and Brooke so we are so excited to get a little break from school before finals.

That pretty much sums it up. Hopefully once I am done working I will be much better at keeping up this blog. I am sure that in February it will become taken over with this baby which I could not be more excited about!

No comments: